CloudbootAn open and free service that allows a PC to boot from cloud resources
Usage - Preparing the Cloudboot device
To use Cloudboot, you need to make a cloudboot device, because iPXE not yet ready for all network card. We have many choices to do that:
- 1. Booting from CDROM or DVDROM. Download our cloudboot iso image and burn to slice, then boot to access cloudboot.
- 2. USB device booting is popular and easy, download tuxboot and choose dist is cloudboot. After tuxboot finish, boot from USB stick.
- 3. TFTP ROM、 pxelinux ROM，are also support to advanced user.
- 4. You can burn special ROM to netcard, and access cloudboot.
Cloudboot booting screen like：
Once you have the boot media, you can boot on the machine and start using Cloudboot. Config your network ip address, or use dhcp, then access cloudboot menu：
- 1. DRBL Live: Diskless Boot in Linux
- 2. Clonezilla Live: The Free and Open Source Software for Disk Imaging and Cloning
- 3. GParted Live：The Free partition editor for graphically managing your disk partitions
- 4. FreeDOS：Free DOS
- 5. Memtest：test your memory
- 6. Linux Network Boot：many linux distribution network installation
the menu screen like：